eles virão buscar-vos brevemente...

quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2010

that rose... 01/2010

it would be sad to end my life because of a girl
one that i had not known until last month
and yet her scent can drive a man wild
still making him wonder long after the burning

i really have no motive
other than sensing the hour is near
yet can't really say this was meant to be
standing on this ledge was once the furthest thing in my mind.

as dreams are so easily forgotten
so has the memory of me been neglected
but i can't blame anyone else, least not her
cause sometimes feelings hurt your judgement
(but that can't be helped)

it would be sad to end my life because of a girl
but i guess sad is how my life has always been.
hope is laying guarded by thorns
on the other side of that rose-covered fence

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário